Saturday, October 30, 2010

Music Videos That You Will Like 10/30/10

OK, I know it has been a while (in internet time) and apologize. But wait, why should I? It's not like anyone is reading this. Anyway, here are some music videos you will like.


Another Hadag Nachash video this time from their fantastic new album 6. I like that TV gimmick.


This song by The Roots takes an already meaningful song, and creates a moving and powerful reflection on the imperfections of the world. Also, when they performed this song live on Jimmy Fallon (where they are the in-house band), they actually brought along the lead singer of MoF, so take that Eminem.

So now you have seen how a rap song can be truly beautiful, and now...
this...

...
good lord. I think I like this.


Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment